- Wealth Building
- Tax minimisation strategies
- Audits for statutory purposes
- Self managed Superannuation funds
- Accounting and Audit
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Company Auditor
- Licensed SMSF Auditor
- Registered Tax Agent
Kenneth Johnstone FCAKen has been a qualified accountant, registered company auditor and registered tax agent since 1963 and a fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
Even though Ken has now retired as a company director of Johnstone Haines & Fergusson Pty, he still continues to provide his valuable advice to our clients as a consultant.
Apart from providing traditional accounting and taxation advice, Ken’s specialty areas include:
- Wealth building and tax minimisation strategies
- Audits for statutory purposes;
- Self-managed superannuation funds, accounting and audit
Ken’s interests and hobbies include golf, jazz music, live theatre, cricket and all football codes.